29th Annual Winter Wonderland
Dates TBD • 6pm-10pm
Featuring more than 100,000 LED lights, captivating holiday displays, a giant Christmas tree, factory tours, chocolate-making classes, and photo opportunities with Santa and Mrs. Claus, Winter Wonderland will be open nightly, November 17 through December 30 from 6 p.m. - 10 p.m. and is FREE to the public.(closed Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Eve & Christmas Day)
- Colorful holiday lights and festive ornaments adorning the trees throughout the garden and a magnificent 12-foot Christmas tree.
- Special Menorah Lighting Ceremony on December 4th
- Enchanting, animated holiday displays will include a beautifully lit gazebo, cascading fountains, an Arctic zone with lighted polar bears and penguins, a Nativity scene, Christmas trees and a beautifully-decorated Hanukkah display.
- Santa and Mrs. Claus are in the gardens every night from 6–10pm until December 23rd.
Florida Panthers Hockey Holidays Ice Rinks
The 2,400 square-foot, outdoor ice skating rink will be located in front of the factory. Made with real ice, the rink will be kept cool at 32 degrees for guests to enjoy a true outdoor ice skating experience in South Florida. Ice skating tickets will be $15 each for general admission; $13 per person for groups of 10 or more; and $10 per person for military veterans and first responders; for a 60 minute skate session. The cost includes skate rental. Hours of operation for the ice skating rink will be Monday through Friday, 3 p.m. – 10 p.m.; and Saturday and Sunday, 12 p.m. – 10 p.m.
Factory Tour & Chocolate Class With Santa
This is not our usual tour! Join us as we lead you on a behind-the-scenes tour through our factory while our Chocolatiers are hard at work making holiday treats. This special event includes:
- Meet & greet with Santa
- Decorate your own chocolate bar
- Gourmet ice cream
- Special Hanukkah class & tour! Click here for info